TOP 5 BEST DRESSED NIGERIAN ARTISTS
Nigerian Music industry has witnessed tremendous growth and risen with no doubt. So has the fashion. The Nigerian male artist can’t desist from updating us via social media pages like Facebook, twitter and instagram, red carpets and events. In the thinking of a fashion designer, dressing well is a form of good manners. Putting on dirty and tattered clothes with sandals/flip flops and walking around like you own the street is not cool. The act of dressing shabbily is not encouraging and should be made illegal if possible; there should be a clause in the Nigerian Constitution that forbids men from dressing indecently.
It is quite understandable that putting together a male outfit that steals the show and catches the attention of your fans is not an easy task. However, this should not be used as an excuse for male artists to put on outfits that do not make sense. So we have made decision to outline with the list of 5 top best dressed artists from the Nigerian entertainment industry.
- Ice Prince: Panshak Zamani better known by his stage name Ice Prince is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist and actor. He rose to fame after “Oleku”, one of the Nigerian most remixed songs of all time. He won the 2009 Hennesy Artistry club tour. He is the first on the list.
- I Abaga: Jude Abaga better known by his stage name M.I or M.I Abaga, is a Nigerian Hip hop recording artists and record producer. He is the CEO of chocolate city since 2005. He is the second on the list.
- Banky W: The Nigerian singer, songwriter and producer is not afraid to try new colors. His suits are always colorful and yet so clean and tidy. He is undoubtedly the third on the list of Top 5 best dressed male artist in the Nigerian entertainment. Every time Banky W steps out, heads turn. Do not be afraid to put on colorful suits and steal some tips from Banky W
- D’banj: Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, known by his stage name D’banj is a Nigerian Musiicia, singer and songwriter, entrepreneur and television personality. He has won several awards to his accolades. The Bangalee himself is a born fashionists. Whoever watches him on some of his videos wouldn’t argue about that. His outfit makes a statement. He is a type of gentleman who will stand out in the middle of the crowd just by his well put together clothes. It’s extremely difficult to find exact words to describe his style, he might worth the combination of all the above mentioned gentleman
- Wizkid: Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun was born on 16th July, 1990 popularly known and addressed by his stage name Wizkid. He is a Nigerian singer, songwriter. He started recording music at age 11 and managed to release collaborative album with the glorious five, a group he and a couple of his church members formed in 2009. Starboy Wizzy who is now threading on international recognition has recently received MOBO award as the best international act. Wizkid never goes wrong with his choice of jewelries. He is one of the few that rocks the list.